Sage Brand Launch
Multiple Brand Activations | Permanent Installations | Recording Studios | Internal Audience | Global Roll Out | Real-Time Podcasting Support | Creative Ideation | Production Management
To support Sage, the leader in accounting, financial, HR and payroll technology for small and mid-sized businesses, with an experience-led roll out of its new brand to employees across its two main offices in the UK, located in London and Newcastle, in a way that would engage, educate and excite them.
- Ideated, created and installed permanent installations for offices which reflect the new brand, including floor to ceiling photo mosaic walls, freestanding 3D displays, and glass vinyls at entrances.
- Concepted and built two studios, including the installation of AV, which provide Sage employees with a space to record podcasts, presentations, and live stream content ongoing.
- These feature a consistent look and feel, to ensure uniformity as Sage brings the initiative to offices throughout the globe, with San Jose, Atlanta and Madrid next on the list.
- Supported on live podcast recordings on the official launch day, which featured insights and musings from internal storytellers and external clients, and were accessible to all employees in the UK and abroad via the company’s internal platforms.
- Briefed promotional staff to deliver healthy snacks and sweets to employees throughout the day, and teams were treated to a curated schedule of events in London and Newcastle.