Utilising animations to raise awareness of Zero Emission Vehicles at COP26
COP26 Content Creation | Scripting | Animation | Bespoke Illustrations | Live Action Imagery | Explainer Voiceover | Climate Change Focus | International Relations
In the lead up to COP26, The Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) tasked Sledge with developing an educational film that would help to accelerate the global transition to zero emission vehicles, in line with the goals of the Paris Agreement.
- Extracted information from multiple verified sources, and distilled this complex subject matter into an engaging, easily understandable script and piece of film content.
- Created a combination of hand drawn and live action imagery to ensure the content was relatable and communicated the challenge at hand, while also illustrating key figures, statistics and highlights.
- Developed a voiceover-led solution to carry the narrative and contextualise the visuals on screen.
- Ideated a striking yet subtle, on-brand colour palette, which lent itself to the earthy textures of COP26’s branding.
- Worked to a tight timeline, managing content production and the collation of stakeholder feedback from numerous government and non-government agencies, to ensure a smooth delivery in time for Transport Day at COP26.