Producing the London leg of Aruba’s renowned Atmosphere conference
500 Attendees | 17 Speakers | 17 Exhibition Stands | 5 Breakouts | Bespoke Set Design | Production Management | Onsite Management | Film Production | Content Creation
Aruba was set to bring its Atmosphere 2023 conference to London, and sought a partner it could trust to deliver a high quality experience for its customers, which would uphold the reputation of this globally renowned roadshow.
It needed to provide opportunities for Aruba to showcase its products and services, and facilitate learning, knowledge sharing and networking.
- Designed, produced and managed all aspects of the one-day conference, including management of multiple stakeholders across various areas of the business.
- Brought the existing Atmosphere branding to life, and wove unique moments and areas throughout the event, which were curated to resonate with a UK-based audience.
- Key content elements included a main plenary, breakout sessions, and an interactive exhibition and networking zone. Provided speaker management, production, design and onsite execution support across these areas.
- Developed the set design for the main plenary, which focused on adding impact to the venue’s double height space. It featured an impressive 12x4m LED screen, and a gradient colour blend of orange to purple to reveal awe-inspiring graphic surprises.
- Created a bespoke presentation template, by maximising existing assets and incorporating a UK specific feel, and filmed and edited all main plenary sessions for internal marketing usage.
- Designed and developed an Innovation Zone, which featured six themed HPE product display and demo hubs complete with exhibition stand backdrops, a product wall and demonstration areas, and a total of 17 stands.
- Developed a British summertime themed evening reception. It included entertainment by celebrity Rylan Clark and acrobats in union jack costumes, and a branded taxi photo booth, bars and furniture, as well as a themed evening menu.
- Managed delegate transportation to and from multiple locations via iconic red London buses, to encourage group travel.
- Recommended and implemented the use of water jugs in place of plastic water bottles, reduced meat menus, bowl food to minimise waste, and recyclable badges, lanyards, branding and merchandise.