FACT Dialogue | What Is FACT?
Virtual Event | Global Broadcast | Creative Direction | Full Show Management | Filming | Editing | Scripting | Website Design & Development | Social Media Strategy
Create and live stream a global virtual event, which would raise awareness of the new government initiative, FACT Dialogue and educate the general public about agricultural deforestation in an engaging and informative way.
- Managed and directed filming at London’s Kew Gardens and a local primary school
- Edited footage into a 90-minute virtual show
- Handled all show scripting
- Adopted a TV style approach for maximum engagement. Leveraged transitions and mini 'ad' breaks, and segmented content by topic
- Live streamed the show to the COP26 YouTube platform for increased reach
- Scripted and animated compelling opening video to bring the issue of deforestation to the fore
- Bespoke design, build and launch of FACT Dialogue website
- Devised a pre and post-event social media marketing strategy featuring bite sized highlight videos to maximise the event’s reach and engagement
- Video translation and subtitling